Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shhhhh! Be Very, Very Quite... I'm Hunting Rabbits!



Please be sure to read the above title with an Elmer Fudd accent. Just to see if anyone is reading this or not I'm going to ask for post on everyone’s favorite cartoon. Character, specific episodes, types, etc... I'll list off some of mine here:

  • Any Warner Brother’s cartoon made before 1960. The Tasmanian Devil is my favorite, followed by really old Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, when they were very insane and very funny.
  • Ren and Stimpy. Happy, happy, joy, joy. Need I say more?
  • South Park. Because I'm not fat, I'm big boned.
  • Family Guy. The thought of Brian the dog being in love with Lois is very funny to me. I don't know why. Plus I get to see funny references to all the movies I love.
  • For stop motion, it's got to be Robot Chicken. Again all the movies I love being spoofed with toy dolls and clay people is hilarious to me.


So what is yours? Please post your comments.

1 comment:

  1. Superfriends > Wonder Twins > FORM of an ICEBERG!

    You can't get much better than that. BigBro

    ReplyDelete